I’m back with a solo episode! Due to the hot weather, I have been off the grid as the last thing I have wanted to do is sit in my podcast chair in the heat. This is a true mish-mash episode (in a good way, I hope), so brace yourself! Now, I am a confident person, but it’s been a journey to get to this point. In this episode I share the below and more:
- Some of my experiences of becoming a certified yoga teacher (yep, it’s official)
- Building my brand and social media presence
- The time a guy told me my confidence scared him
- Why I cut my hair off (no it’s not a mid-life crisis)
- Living life on your terms
Hit play and join me for another transparent episode.
Mentioned in this epsiode:
- Links page for Audacious Yoga
- Susanna Barkataki – A teacher, inclusivity promoter, and yoga culture advocate
What did you enjoy and/or take away from this episode? Share a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!