What did you take away from this episode? Share your thoughts with a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!
Photo Credit: Heidi Savell
Heidi Savell, (she/her) is a therapist, coach, and educator who has been working with polyamorous people for almost a decade. She believes that polyamory can be a satisfying and empowering relationship model, and is passionate about helping folks get the most out of their relationships.
During this episode, Heidi and Danielle have an open and transparent conversation about the following topics and more:
- How to go about exploring polyamory in a monogamous relationship if it’s of interest
- Relationship agreements and why they are important
- Managing jealousy in polyamory
- Breaking the stigma associated with polyamory relationships
- Why compulsory monogamy is problematic
Connect with Heidi Savell:
Heidi’s Free Mini-Course: