I received an email from someone last week and they asked me for my 3 tips for authentic living, and I share them with you as part of this episode. Now if you’ve been listening to my podcast for a while they will come of no surprise but hey, take them as bonus feel good reminders to embrace this month and beyond. In this episode I share the below and more:
- Vulnerability beyond the Instagram timeline squares
- Practice leads to improvement – my journey to a yoga pose called crow
- What I do when things don’t go according to plan
- The power of things that can lead to brightening up your day
- Keeping the faith when all seems lost (I know from experience how difficult it can be)
Hit play and join me for another transparent episode.
It is recommended you carry out your own research and do your due diligence before moving forward with a mental health provider and/or taking on advice.
- Self Space
- The Sanctus Directory of Mental Health Services and Professionals
- Mind for better mental health
- Verywell Mind
- 7 Cups
What did you enjoy and/or take away from this episode? Share a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!