One of the things I’m passionate about is helping women to audaciously use their voice by having the confidence to speak up and say what is on their mind and present in a way that engages and captures the attention of an audience.
I always say everyone has one story or many they can share from their personal journey that has the ability to help others. In this episode I share the below and more:
- The importance of knowing and understanding the topics you are speaking about
- Finding your own flow and preparing in a way that works best for you
- Building anticipation and excitement verse laying everything out on the table
- How to move past things not going according to plan
- Getting to know your audience – bring the vibes
Hit play and join me for another transparent episode.
What did you enjoy and/or take away from this episode? Share a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!