When travelling through the journey of life, there may be times when you find yourself in the same place because it simply feels… well comfortable. Now, sometimes it can be a good thing and there are other times when it’s not and that is a very personal experience. In this episode I share the below and more:
- The life changing moment that turned me into a risk-taker
- How living outside of the comfort zone can make it easier to deal with change
- The reason (one of many) you have the ability to inspire others
- A simple exercise you can do to expand your life experiences
- How living outside of the comfort zone can support with building confidence
Hit play and join me for another transparent episode.
What did you enjoy and/or take away from this episode? Share a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!