It feels good to be back podcasting and to be in another year, something I consider a huge blessing. In this episode I spend some time taking you through five feel good reminders to embrace this month. They are foundational things that some of us know we should incorporate into our life but don’t always fully embrace them. Of course not all of the things I share will apply to everyone so take what resonates with you and leave whatever doesn’t. In this episode I share the below and more:
- What it means to break free from the norm.
- The impact social media can have on a person’s self worth and confidence
- Learning to manage thoughts that don’t serve you
- Not downplaying who you are and owning your dopeness
- Accepting and taking compliments with grace
Hit play and join me for another transparent episode.
What did you enjoy and/or take away from this episode? Share a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!