So I am back on my therapy journey and it feels so good! I forgot how amazing it is to speak with someone about what’s going on in my life who is neutral, listens, helps me grow, overcome and see things from a different perspective. In this episode I share the below and more:
- The learnings from my first return therapy session
- Taking a step back to reflect and think things through
- The impact of speed and constant pressures in life
- When assuming, can actually be a good thing
- Being gentle and kind even in moments of frustration
Hit play and join me for another transparent episode.
What did you enjoy and/or take away from this episode? Share a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!