This episode is focused on sharing some insights from June and is linked with my journey to becoming a qualified yoga teacher and I have to admit, there have been times where I have thought “I’m not sure I can do this…” because it is fucking hard work but here’s the thing, practicing yoga and making it part of who I am, gives me life! It brings me joy, peace, calm, and a sense of achievement every single time I get on and off my mat.
In this episode I share the below and more:
- Why I’m incorporating Korean Ginseng into my wellness plan
- Eating out and my desire to have a personal chef
- Failing my yoga teaching video submissions
- The benefits of having a yoga mentor
- Facing and accepting challenges
Hit play and join me for another transparent episode.
What did you enjoy and/or take away from this episode? Share a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!