What did you take away from this episode? Share your thoughts with a comment and don’t forget to react to this episode with an emoji!
Photo Credit: Catherine Osaigbovo
Catherine is an unapologetic straight talker who was born in Nigeria but raised from toddler age in South London by her English side of the family. She had a great education, attending a private girls school, then studied Philosophy & Politics at Manchester University. She began her 25-year career in Recruitment doing secretarial hiring & then moved into HR recruitment subsequently which is where she still is. As well as being an HR recruiter she is the D&I Strategic Lead where her role is to create & deliver both the internal & external D&I strategy.
During this episode, Catherine and Danielle have an open and transparent conversation about the following topics and more:
- Can you be your true self in a work environment?
- Women and men as leaders and the differences experienced
- Owning your greatness as a woman – fuck being humble Queens!
- Finding a mentor to support your career journey
- Respecting the differences of others (DIB – diversity, inclusion and belonging)
Connect with Catherine:
Mentioned in this episode: