This mango and pineapple smoothie is delish and as a smoothie fan, I’m going to be bringing more smoothie recipes to the blog!
The image used for this post in mine and the recipe is based on exactly what I use to make this mango and pineapple smoothie. I use Nutracheck which is a brilliant Calorie & Nutrient tracking app – highly recommend checking it out.
You can use brands of your choice and if coconut milk isn’t your jam, feel free to use a non-dairy or dairy milk of choice.
– 250ml koko Original Coconut 1L
– 25g M&S Food Washed & Ready to Eat Mild Spinach 120g
– 2 Scoops Vital Protein Matcha Collagen Powder
– 65g Sainsbury’s Frozen Pineapple 500g
– 128g Sainsbury’s Frozen Mango Chunks 500g
- Wash and prepare ingredients as and where required.
- Place all ingredients into a blender – I use a Ninja blender (so damn noisy but I LOVE it) however, any blender you have will do.
- Blend on medium speed for a minimum 60 seconds or until the mixture is super smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy! Highly recommend you consume immediately after making. Smoothie are awful if they are left hanging around!😅
Nutrition Info (1 serving):
You can double or triple the ingredients depending on how many people you’re making it for. You can also increase or decrease the amounts based on your taste preferences. Please note that doing this, and the brands you use will impact the nutrition information. However, if you use Nutracheck you can gain an understanding of what the new nutrition information will be based on your edits.
Click here to import the recipe straight to your Nutracheck App.