I can be random AF and there are so many random sex facts out there that are super interesting (well to me at least)! I’ve been reading up on loads of them but here are 10 audacious sex facts for you to get into.
1. The word ‘clitoris’ means ‘divine and goddess-like’ in Greek which makes sense to me.
2. A teaspoon of semen contains 5 calories so if you’re worried about swallowing due to calories you can swallow away with ease if that’s your jam.
3. The average male orgasm lasts for 10-30 seconds. On the other hand, the female orgasm typically lasts longer at an average of around 13-51 seconds.
4. A ten-second French kiss can spread 80 million bacteria between mouths. May sound nasty but bears no impact on me kissing.
5. The average vagina is 3-4 inches long but can expand by 200 per cent when sexually aroused, kind of like a balloon.
6. Does size really matter? An average size penis when flaccid is 3.5 inches and the average penis size when erect is 5.17 inches. Remember this is just averages here and will differ from one man to the next – obviously.
7. Apparently orgasms can lower a woman’s risk of heart disease, stroke, and depression. Look it up for yourself.
8. After fingers and vibrators, women choose candles as a sex toy. Now, I’m not sure what the hype is with candles but each to their own.
9. A study that surveyed 670 (very small number when you think about it) found that people who sleep on their stomachs with their arms above their heads have more sexual dreams. This one had me thinking because that’s how I ten to sleep and do have a decent amount of sex dreams.
10. Why does semen sometimes have a bleach-like smell? It’s due to the chemical spermine – a natural disinfectant that buffers the sperm from vaginal acids.
So there you have it, 10 audacious sex facts. What one surprised you the most? Share with a comment and don’t forget to react to this post with an emoji!